7.23.2009

Photo Editing Class {final project}

For our final project, Jessica just wanted us to do a few more things to the collage. We learned to change the hue/saturation on multiple photos at once. Then used selective recoloring, but with the paint bucket tool this time, to bring out the color in the middle photo. And finally, added a bit of type (I added "go cocks" to the center photo). Though I do like the look of this OK, I plan on printing the previous one, in full color.

I just have to say what an awesome experience this class was. I honestly can not believe that Jessica Sprague offered it for free. She also has a ton of free tutorials on her website, which I plan on making my way through as well! I learned SO MUCH and I'm definitely going to invest in Photoshop Elements 7.0 in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment