7.16.2009

thankful thursday {7.16}

If anyone actually keeps up with my blog, you know that I've gotten slack with my daily themed posts. I've decided that I will post when I can and not feel obligated to 'catch up', but just post for that day. So, it's time for Thankful Thursday, which I think has been skipped for a few weeks - mainly due to traveling with work.


Sharpies
a co-worker's wife works for sharpie and got our office a TON of freebies. i now have this big pack both at work and at home. i like to match the marker with my outfit each day :) i couldn't get this stupid picture to rotate - not sure why it posted like this.


Online Banking
i can't imagine having to write checks and mail payments for all of my bills. what a pain!


Facebook
i fought it for a long time. and i still dont *get* twitter, but i've become quite addicted to facebook. it's fun!!!

Darius Rucker going country
i was never a huge fan of hootie and the blowfish, but i just love darius as a country singer. each single he releases is better than the last!!!


Jimmy Buffett
love, love, love him. i've seen him in concert 4 times and it's simply not enough. i probably have more of his songs on my ipod than any other one artist.

1 comment:

  1. Several comments- I so love your blog! I don't know who else reads it, but I check it everyday!
    I so LOVE Sharpies too! I would LOVE to have one to match my outfit everyday. I am quite jealous!!! I completely relate to the Facebook addiction. I have never realized how many things we have in common! We are two type A people who just had babies and like matching our pens to our clothes! Funny funny!

    ReplyDelete