7.10.2009

Photo Editing Class {lesson 2}

Because of my trip to Arkansas, I got a little behind on the daily lessons with this class. Lesson 2 was how to uses brushes. This was something I've always wanted to know and now that I see how easy it is, I can't believe I didn't learn earlier. Shame on me!!! Here, I used two of the free brushes from the class - the circle and the word "celebrate". I love that you can change the colors to match so perfectly! Photo from is from exactly a year ago tomorrow at my surprise 30th birthday fiesta!
Unfortunately, what I also learned in this lesson was that though I have the "full" version of Photoshop (that is very expensive), it's a very old version. And new brushes don't work with old Photoshop :( So I had to download the free trial of Photoshop Elements 7. I've contemplated getting this but just am not sure if I should or not. So, the trial will be a good thing for me. For the remaining lessons, I may try to do them both in my version and in the new one...decide if it's worth it to get the new one (which is much simpler than the one I have). We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment