12.27.2010

happy christmas {recap}

the last few days have been full of family and friends, gifts and goodies, laughter and smiles, plenty of food and wine, even snow! it was a wonderful holiday season. i'm a bit sad to see it go, as always. and i will miss the warm glow that christmas lights bring to our home. but with full bellies and hearts, we are ready to regain control of our home and welcome in a new year.

i hope each of you had a wonderfully merry christmas and that the new year brings exciting new things or comfortable consistency - whichever your heart desires. i'm off from work all week and plan to take down our decorations, organize the chaos as much as possible, and begin looking ahead to 2011.

plenty of more details, and photos, of our holiday season to share, as time allows.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya friend...organize the chaos is the mission of moms! I think I have everything in "something." My issue now is that G got a kitchen set and a little tikes car...and those are just two big things! I have them in the corner of our dining room. Ideally- we would turn our dining room into a play room, but that is our only "large" seating place. You know- I have tons of dinner parties. :) Ok friend...I am going to come by and visit for a play date this week. Let me know what works. :)

    ReplyDelete