12.08.2010

reverb10 {day 8}

december eight: beautifully different
Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)
wow. this is a really hard one. i can think of plenty of things that make me different. but things that light people up and make me beautiful...well, that's another story!

the first thing that comes to mind is that i am generally kind of quirky. i'm sure there are many folks that find this annoying - or at least some of my quirks would be. however, i have found through my life that some people do actually find my quirks endearing, maybe even amusing. it may be my complete inability to grasp geography, or my obsession with proper grammar. the fact that i like everything in my life organized and labeled, or my intense dedication to certain tv shows (american idol, glee). my totally cheesy sense of humor or my overused gift of gab.

if you're here reading my blog, hopefully you've found at least one quirk of mine that is endearing enough to keep you checking back to visit.

***what is reverb10?***
Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10, we'll do both.
sidenote: i decided to back date these posts to match the prompt dates. new posts will always show up "on top" in a reader, but if you come directly to the blog, you may need to scroll down a bit to find these daily *reverb* posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment